Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I must write, or fall behind

Hello everyone!

I had this notion of writing poems again. Lots and lots of poems because I'm the type of person who loves to write poems!!! I was going to start the rest of my blogs off with a poem. Just a short little thing about what I was feeling.

Then I just stopped giving a damn and gave up. After one poem. I'm a quitter. I know this and I accept it. And you know what, I don't mind. There are certain things I give up on after little effort (school, poetry, friendships, etc) while others I will hold on to forever and ever no matter how hard they may be. Like my marriage and my family. There is NO way I am ever going to give up on my husband. No matter how hard things may get. I promise I will try my hardest to stay with him forever.

Anyway, that's not what the point of this blog was going to be about so I'm not going to write about it anymore.

There's not much going on to write about though...let's see, what's new??

Well, I took Khodi to the zoo on Saturday! It was his very first time going. It was amazing. He loved playing with everything shiny or colorful or fun. He loved playing in the fountains and cried when we had to move on. He wasn't so interested in the animals as the stuff he could interact with. There was a tire filled with rubber pieces kind of like sand. He would have stayed in it all day if we didn't have to leave :) He also loved playing with the goats in the petting zoo. It was a day filled with stimulation for him. Everywhere we went he was enthralled with something new. He just had SO much fun!! I loved it.

The next day we went to IKEA and it was kind of the same thing. He gets so interested in all things new. He would have played in the kitchens for hours and with all the stuffed animals and lights and appliances and boxes and candles. There was so much there for him to play with! He had a blast there too! It's amazing to think a child can be interested in everything and nothing at the same time. He could play with a bottle cap for two hours and be equally entertained with his "real" toys

Oh! My "mom" Karen is coming out soon!! She'll be here October 23rd. I'm so damn excited!!! I can't wait for her and Angela (her wife) to get here. I miss them so so so so so so so much! I haven't seen them since April when we went to Florida together. The two of them live in Georgia. This will be the second time Angela's been here, the 3rd for Karen. They were here last year for the Christmastime and this year they'll be here for HALLOWEEN!!! I'm so so excited! It's going to be brilliant!

Well, that's it for an update. Tomorrow's my final ultrasound and I'll see if I can post up Haley's picture :)

2 comments:

  1. How nice that your mom will be there soon, enjoy it. Have fun w/ all the family and your son for Halloween, it is so fun when they are little, but old enough to understand what's going on. How did the ultrasound go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH They couldn't see anything haha...too much scar tissue :( It's no big deal

    ReplyDelete