Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'M BACK!!!

Hello all!!

I am pleased to announce that I finally, finally have a computer!!! Now I will be blogging often!! I don't see anything that would stand in my way. I have my own computer I can use any time I want. All you using your own computers right now you may think I'm just easy to please. But imagine being without the internet for almost THREE years!!! And every time you need to use the internet you have to go to your parent's house!! Or worse...the library. It's not pretty. So me finally having my own internet connection is amazing for me.

Well that's all I wanted to say right now =) I'll be back though...I'll be back

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, welcome back! I have occasionally checked back to see what you are up to and no action going on. Sooo, how is your new baby?? I'm sure you have lots to tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww :) that's so sweet, I really appreciate that! Hopefully I will keep my blog running at a regular interval from now on. You're right, I do have sooo much to tell!!

    ReplyDelete