Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surgery

Hello again, everyone!

I am back home (finally) from the hospital. It was not a very fun thing I can tell you. I had to go into the hospital Thursday morning (6:00 a.m). I drove all the way from Indiana just to get there which means I had to get up at 3:00!! I took my sister, Marie, with me because Khodi was sick and I didn't want him to come with me or he'd just get worse :(

The surgery went well, I guess. I don't remember anything after the nurse told me she was going to give me the IV of medication. When I woke up I was in EXTREME pain! I screamed and screamed it was horrible. The cyst they took out of my stomach (apparently) was the size of a BASKETBALL!!! How the hell does something that big get inside a person??? I don't know but I'm so glad it's out.

I was in the hospital from Thursday to Monday. 5 whole days of torture. I hate the hospital. I hate not being able to get up and move around. I hate the uncomfortable beds, I hate being in pain. Being home is so much better. I can see my baby (can't hold him) and I can move around more than before. I like being around my family instead of being alone :(

But I'm still in tons of pain so I have to basically sit on the couch all day long. I hate that too but it's better than being alone. I don't know how often I'll be online these next days. I'm in too much pain to be sitting up :(

Till later!!

Oh! The baby's fine too. She made it through the surgery with no problems :) Thank GOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad everything went well, sorry to hear you are in so much pain though. Thank goodness the baby is ok too :) Rest up and you'll have plenty of time to blog soon...take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete